Soups, Stews and Slow Food SIBO Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious SIBO soups, stews and slow cooked food with your host Rebecca Coomes in the SIBO Soups, Stews and Slow Food Cooking Class. Watch as she shows you how to create a range of hearty and warming meals that will keep you full and the fridge and freezer stocked.
Get 6 sensational SIBO recipes that you can use over and over again. When you purchase access to this class you get access to the live class, the replay and all of the recipes. Watch the replay as many times as you like. All recipes will be sent to you at the end of the class.
The class is held online so you can tune in from the comfort of your home. If you are in Melbourne, you are welcome to join Rebecca for the class in person in Richmond.
Rebecca Coomes has taught hundreds of people just like you how to cook easy and nutritious SIBO meals that not only taste great, but are easy to make.
The recipes featured in this class include:
- Vegetarian middle eastern tagine
- Shredded chicken and vegetable soup
- Hearty winter soup
- Chicken, leek and bacon casserole
- Slow cooked beef brisket with horseradish mash
- Indian lamb and vegetable pilaf
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. A confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Healthy Gut reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at the time of booking.
4. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Your registration is required a minimum of 3 hours prior to the commencement of the class.