Native Forest Simple Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk (12 pack)
On the fertile island nation of sri lanka, dedicated farmers tend thousands of acres of organic coconut palms. To create native forest simple organic coconut milk, we press the meat of these fresh organic coconuts to yield an oil-rich extract, adding only pure, filtered water. Simple organic coconut milk is perfect in soups, curries, sauces, desserts and beverages, lending its creamy goodness to classic ethnic and regional dishes. Native forest simple organic coconut milk contains no guar or other additives. If separation of this milk should occur, this is quite normal. Simply spoon the coconut milk into a glass container and place it in a bowl of hot water. As milk warms and solids soften, stir the coconut milk well to restore its smooth consistency. You will love native forest simple organic coconut milk, one of the finest and purest coconut milks in the world.
- RICH & CREAMY COCONUT MILK: A staple of Thai, Indian & Caribbean cuisines, coconut milk imparts creamy goodness & makes a delicious ingredient in soups, curries, sauces, desserts & beverages. Contains no guar gum.
- MILK REPLACEMENT: Our Organic Coconut Milk may replace dairy milk or cream in some of your favorite recipes with excellent results. It’s sourced from certified organic Sri Lankan coconut palms.
- SUSTAINABLY FARMED: We support organic & sustainable farming that avoids GMOs & pesticides. We’re proud participants in the Non-GMO Project & want our consumers to know where their food comes from.
- SUPPORT FOR SPECIAL DIETS: Our vegetarian products are ethically sourced & suitable for many special diets including vegan, gluten free, paleo, keto, kosher, organic & low sodium.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTHY OPTIONS: Our company was born out of a commitment to create delicious & healthy vegetarian foods with convenient preparation for those with busy, health-aware lifestyles.
- PACK OF 12 CANS